Guests who wish to confirm their reservation must pay a 50% deposit. This amount will be confirmed in an email to you. You may pay this deposit by direct Bank transfer, Credit Card, PayPal or Alipay on our secure online payment page.
If your arrival date is less than 2 weeks away we require full payment in advance.
Balance is due to 2 weeks before stay at the villa. We will send a friendly reminder email for your balance payment on your balance due date.
The following cancellation policy applies to all bookings:
|Cancellation Period |
(number of days before check-in date)
|Cancellation fee |
(%-age of rental rate for entire booking)
|Up to 30 days||50%|
|14 days or less||100%|
|No notice or no show||No refund|
Unfortunately, we cannot exceed the maximum number of guests in any villa under any circumstances. We thank you for your understanding.
Please privide us with the list of all in villa guests period arrival at the villa. All guests will be register with the royal Thai immigration department.
- The Customer accepts full responsibility for any damage to the villa's fixtures, fittings and furnishings. Any damage will be the responsibility of the guests and will be charged accordingly.
- Villa keys, motorbike keys and mobile phone must be return to the villa manager upon departure.
Lost key will be charged THB 1,000.- per key
Lost villa phone (hand phone) will be charged THB 4,000.-
Check In/Out Policy
- Check-in time is from 14:00 hours and Check-out time is 12:00 hours.
- Early check-in and late check-out are subject to availability.
- Late check-out from 12:00 hours to 18:00 hours will be charged 50% of the Best Available Rate of the day.
- Late check-out from 18:00 hours will be charged 100% of the Best Available Rate of the day.